This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, register your daughter for Active Start Session 2 - January 2020, and submit payment through the secure site. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Credit Card information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Medicine Hat Ringette.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REVIEW YOUR ORDER DETAILS, PAYMENT TYPE AND PAYMENT AMOUNTS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION ORDER.
ALL CANCELLED REGISTRATIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $25.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
If you wish to Register your daughter for the U10-U19 Divisions please use the 2019-2020 MHRA Player Registration Form, as this Registration form is only for our Active Start Program. Thank you.
- The Optimist Club Active Start program is designed for first year players/skaters born in 2013, 2014, 2015.
- No skating or Ringette experience required!
- Introduction to skating basics including: balance, skating forwards and backwards, stopping and introductory Ringette skills.
- The program provides an opportunity for players to meet new friends while gaining a firsthand experience in the game of Ringette.
- Emphasis on active involvement, participation and FUN, all with a Team of Girls!
- All ice times will be run by professional skating coaches from Platinum Star Power Skating.
- Program consists of 8 ice times (once per week for 1 hour).
- Price includes a Pizza/Swim Party at the end of the year.
- Introduce the concept of informal games in a 1/2 or cross-ice format. No scorekeeping.
- There is no travel required with the Active Start Program.
- No Volunteer Requirements
|Birth Year||Experience||Age (as of December 31, 2019)||Division|
|2015||New Player/Skater||Must be 4 by Sept. 1st||Active Start|
|2014||New Player/Skater||5||Active Start|
|2013||New Player/Skater||6||Active Start|
Please direct questions to:
Active Start Program Inquiries
Select an option to continue with the registration.